Amio Chat is in Beta
Everything should work as expected but some features are still missing.
Amio Chat is a real-time communication platform usable in both browsers and iOS/Android apps (on the roadmap). We focus on providing the core messaging functionality, so developers can fully focus on front-end GUI and conversational design. This includes chatbot-oriented features like quick replies and postback buttons.
Right now, this platform is in active development, so some features are not ready yet (see below). You can find our Amio Chat SDK for Web on GitHub, and we plan to add SDKs for iOS/Android.
- Text and Image messages
- Automatic session handling
- Chat history is stored on Amio servers
- SDK for Web
- Structured and multimedia messages
- Chatbot controls: quick replies & postbacks
- More SDKs: iOS & Android
- Amio Chat for Web: a ready-made, customizable UI component for your website
Updated 6 months ago